In the practice of aesthetic medicine, it is often the lack of knowledge that emboldens the practitioner to perform risky procedures outside their level of competence.
This micro-module will examine the complications associated with the administration of Botulinum Toxin.
We will explore the following sections:
- Brow Ptosis and Reducing Risk
- Upper Eyelid Ptosis and Reducing Risk
- Lower Eyelid Ptosis and Reducing Risk
- Oedematous (puffy) eyes and Reducing Risk
- Mephisto and Reducing Risk
- Lip and Cheek Ptosis and Reducing Risk
- Patient Selection
- Patient Assessment
- Patient Dissatisfaction
- Anatomy and Muscles
- Complication Management
Throughout this Micro-Module we will discuss how to manage the above complications.
The notes are supported with anatomical diagrams and injecting guidance.